More Sage in the HMS saga

Today I got a call from one of the "authorizers" So he asked what I will charge to install "their" unit. I told them I would do it this way: Here is the price XXXX.xx that I charge to install a basic type uint like you want to provide me. Here is the price I can buy it for XXX.xx including the heater package and tax. I subtract that off my regular price and give it to him. Now he wants me to break it down?? I asked "what would you like me to break it down into?" He said they provide the unit and approx 4-5 hrs labor. He said they dont provide ductwork mods, upgrades, sheetmetal, recovery, evacuation, disposal of the unit and just on and on and on. I told him well, thats my price. He said, OK, I'll let the customer know what their options are and they or I will get back with you. hehe. Im sure one option will be to get the original hack they used back out there. This would be the hack that burnt the service valves on the new Payne heat pump so bad that I cant use them to hold the charge in while doing the repairs. And with all that heat it still was not brazed properly and leaked at the braze connection which I already turned in a claim on and was paid. They dont want to spend a dime yet they cant help but piss it away. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

time to say "f*ck it " let them perpetuate their own legacy .

Bubba wrote:

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

hey bubba , pardon me , but , do you really need this work ? seems like youve spent hours chasing it down ,

did they pay you for that ?

take a deep breath luke, the force is with you

seems like your too concerned about this, if they wanna bring in a hack , let em !!!

Job Security < ;-)

snipped-for-privacy@->time to say "f*ck it " 0let them perpetuate their own legacy .e19eBubba

wrote:6>Today I got a call from one of the "authorizers"

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

Yep, it&#39;s a nice saga...

But it&#39;s time to say "enough is enough".

Reply to
<kjpro

Nope, dont really need that work. Its a past customer of mine though that just happens to have been unlucky enough to buy a newer home with a HMS warranty stuck to it. They&#39;ve stuck with me through 2 houses now. Im not going to just ditch em because HMS is giving them a hard way to go. Sometimes I like to f*ck with idiot companies like this. Its all about service. :-) Like I say, I dont care what amount the HMS warranty co. is going to pay. The remainder will come from the homeowner. Its a little more phone time but Im not swamped at the moment so I can deal with it. Im just sending you all through "A day/s in the life of Bubba" and to reinforce what most of you already know about home warranty companies. Relax, Cowboy. Yur going to burst a vein in dat dare head of yurz :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

"Relax, Cowboy. Yur going to burst a vein in dat dare head of yurz :-) Bubba"

no stress here Pard&#39;

as long as you are willing to jump through the hoops then cool, just seemed like you were getting to the point of dimishing return

good luck with it

Bubba wrote:

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

Thanks. No prob here. Its just a waiting game is all. I can play that game. My A/C works just fine. :-) .......by the way....no word from them today. I guess they are planning their next stupid move.......hehe Bubba

Reply to
Bubba