More customers diagnosing their own furnaces

I've never done anything crooked. You would never have the opportunity to fire me because I'd quit the first second I got wind of your schemes. I am going to make sure your ass ends up on television now you fucking crook.I guarandamntee it. You have been given fair warning.
http://www.thehvacmedic.com - All the free heating and air answers you want!
<Al Moran> wrote in message wrote:

........well.that speaks volumes.
-zero
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alas, hiding is not an option. and skeletons in the closet. Good find Zero.
and I'm not a top posting moron; I'm a top posting DIMwit
Bob

Nailed him on that one zero, Al suggest you STFU on this one... ouch indeed!!!

Id (me) shut the hell up too but then Al's jumping in like he's on a soap box thumping his chest like a 2 yr old. Kinda funny actually. Especially the way he's goina come get me and make sure im on TV and put in jail. GAWD he's just too too damn funny. Hopefully Al falls off his box and onto his melon head and all will return to normal. Bubba

normal??

Bubba
"-zero" wrote:

heh. you might want to copy and paste this into Al's hvac help forum. give the h/o's a heads up on the real Al Moran.
Al wrote:

Will he be in the segment before or after your segement on selling parts the customer dont need. Talk about crooks.
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:21:00 -0800, Al Moran wrote:

Thats the funniest damn lie Ive heard in a long long time.

heard in my life. Al, are you really that fucking stupid??? I cant wait to see you. It should be a real "bang". See ya, you RETARD! Bubba

Get real Ken, the customers ONLY want free advice and the cheapest service, Get with the real world, if you don't believe me, just ask them
"Do you want to have professional service and pay a premium price for it or would you rather use Dave who you met at the bar? ""
Many would say, heck, if I could save a few bucks I would let Dave at least have a stab at it,
Ken, you aren't living in the real world. I have had people coming to my house on weekends to ask where the guy lives who puts furnaces in on the side!!!! You don't have to believe me, but its the truth.

For evidence, we point to the HO's who ask for free fixit advice on alt havoc.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Doesn't bother me if others offer advice.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

You sound like you don't know that a lot of customers are nothing but cheap fucks. They will spend a thousand to save ten in a New York minute.
http://www.thehvacmedic.com - All the free heating and air answers you want!

Go on 30 yo heat pump, maintenance man changed out thermostat, must be the thermostat, it has to be the thermostat! Start looking, thermostat not even close to being wired right, fix it but still no joy. Look some more, find transformer out in air handler. Replace transformer. now I have air handler but no condenser. Start troubleshooting condenser, take cover off, no high voltage to contactor, low voltage to contactor is 73v. Go to open disconnect, get the shock of my life! Start tracing wires back to breaker, one is broken, I happily volunteered to be the other leg when I touched the disconnect! Repair that, now look back in condenser, cap is oozing electrolyte. Replace that. Did I forget to mention how many times I told lady that "you should not put any money in this thing".? System is now rumbling along, customer is happy, utility company is real happy, my boss is happy (he would be real happy if she bought a new system), everyone's happy! Merry Christmas!
http://www.thehvacmedic.com - All the free heating and air answers you want!