Mitsubishi vs Fujitsu ductless

Awl --
I am getting estimates for two separate rooms, about 12,000 btu each. A given estimator will pitch their brand, but I have no real way of telling the real story.
My neighbor has fujitsu's, and the outside condensers are whisper quiet. The estimator today said mitsubishi's are even quieter.
Supposedly fujitsu's are a little less expensive. Iny opinions?

Mr. PV\'d

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):