missing links

Due to a hard drive crash, I have lost my favorites lists, and most of my address books. Those of you who are on my regular mail list, if you would be so kind as to send me a test message so I can get you back in the list. One of the links that I lost was the one to the Consumer Reports gas furnace repair history list. If somebody could post it or send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Nunes@ Noon-Air Heating & A/C