Mini-Split Universal remote

I am a civilian contractor for the military in the Middle East. I am looking for a good universal remote that will work for some of the minisplits that we use out here. I have found some Chinese-made remotes but they cover mostly Asian-made units (obviously). I'm looking for a good remote to cover the following manufacturers:
LG LG-Beko Daikool Top Cool (Hasawi) Carrier
Anyone have any suggestions, even a point in a general direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

asian
asian
asian
asian
asian (toshiba)

http://www.srw.co.uk /
Welcome
Cheers
Richard
r.bartlett wrote:

LG, LG/Beko ----Asian
Top Cool, Daikool -----NOT. Manuafactured in Jordan and Saudi, respectively. And no, the control boards are not compatible with their asian counterparts.
The point was that I wanted a remote that covered all the units in one controller. Thanks for the smart azz response though, really helpful.

Asia Minor

Did I not give you a link ungrateful b'stard ? (I'm beginning to fit in here) but just because you're such a smooth operator (and likely to die soon anyway) try this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-a-c-Air-Conditioner-Remote-Controls-control_W0QQitemZ170048227656QQihZ007QQcategoryZ61323QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Cheers
Richard
Yeah, that one is made in China, as most are. It's no good for the models I need. That link you gave me requires registration, I'm not a buyer and not allowed to contact suppliers. You were being sarcastic, that's why I responded in kind. Thanks anyway.
r.bartlett wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-a-c-Air-Conditioner-Remote-Controls-control_W0QQitemZ170048227656QQihZ007QQcategoryZ61323QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Go to http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com
there are lots of middle eastern air con guys who could probably direct you to the right place or even source one for you
Cheers
Richard
r.bartlett wrote:

Is that you Marc you cheeky wanker?

I thought you were on my side..;-)
Cheers
Richard

so you admit to being a cheeky wanker?????????????? lol

It relates to another board so I'm not actually admitting to anything except being me -which may or may not be mutually exclusive in relation to the above
Cheers
Richard
OK Oscar, was it not clear what I meant when I said Asia? I referenced China in the original post. Geez, geography police over here.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

On 12 Nov 2006 23:08:31 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Are you working for KBR? I just applied with them last week. What's the job situation like over there?
What about getting a learning remote off of ebay and just programming it with each different brand. I have one where you point the learning remote at the original. you then press the buttons on the original, and the new remote stores those settings. Pat
Well, I work for a large company and can't buy anything off of ebay. Plus I need over 200 of them. Those self-programming remotes, at leat the ones I've researched, still have a list of compatible systems. The ones I need are not on that list.