Mini-Split Universal remote

I am a civilian contractor for the military in the Middle East. I am looking for a good universal remote that will work for some of the minisplits that we use out here. I have found some Chinese-made remotes but they cover mostly Asian-made units (obviously). I'm looking for a good remote to cover the following manufacturers:

LG LG-Beko Daikool Top Cool (Hasawi) Carrier

Anyone have any suggestions, even a point in a general direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
kbenoit001

asian

asian

asian

asian

asian (toshiba)

Welcome

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

Are you working for KBR? I just applied with them last week. What's the job situation like over there?

Reply to
Al Moran

LG, LG/Beko ----Asian

Top Cool, Daikool -----NOT. Manuafactured in Jordan and Saudi, respectively. And no, the control boards are not compatible with their asian counterparts.

The point was that I wanted a remote that covered all the units in one controller. Thanks for the smart azz response though, really helpful.

Reply to
kbenoit001

Asia Minor

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Did I not give you a link ungrateful b'stard ? (I'm beginning to fit in here) but just because you're such a smooth operator (and likely to die soon anyway) try this

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

Yeah, that one is made in China, as most are. It's no good for the models I need. That link you gave me requires registration, I'm not a buyer and not allowed to contact suppliers. You were being sarcastic, that's why I responded in kind. Thanks anyway.

r.bartlett wrote:

kbenoit001

OK Oscar, was it not clear what I meant when I said Asia? I referenced China in the original post. Geez, geography police over here.

Oscar_Lives wrote:

Reply to
kbenoit001

Go to

there are lots of middle eastern air con guys who could probably direct you to the right place or even source one for you

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

What about getting a learning remote off of ebay and just programming it with each different brand. I have one where you point the learning remote at the original. you then press the buttons on the original, and the new remote stores those settings. Pat

Reply to
BSemail2006

Well, I work for a large company and can't buy anything off of ebay. Plus I need over 200 of them. Those self-programming remotes, at leat the ones I've researched, still have a list of compatible systems. The ones I need are not on that list.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
kbenoit001

Is that you Marc you cheeky wanker?

Reply to
Abby Normal

I thought you were on my side..;-)

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

so you admit to being a cheeky wanker?????????????? lol

Reply to
gofish

It relates to another board so I'm not actually admitting to anything except being me -which may or may not be mutually exclusive in relation to the above

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett