Memories

Several years ago, I got a call from a fellow whose house hold AC wasn't cooling. Rheem, split system. I checked the gages, amps, air flow, and so on. I was really stumped, as to why it wasn't cooling. I posted to this list, and got some wise acre answers. Turtle asked some questions. From what I could figure, at least a couple of the guys had an idea what the problem was. But they weren't telling.
I called my old boss, who told me what the alternating havoc posters refused to say. And, so, I was able to repair the system. That was some years ago, and my skills have improved. No thanks to the regulars here. I read this list like I watch car wrecks as I drive by. It's terrible, but I got to look.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Isn't it amazing how much you learned by us encouraging you to get off you ass and do your own homework? Anything about Nuclear Physics we can refuse to tell you?

Well, you could refuse to tell me marketing and salesmanship. So that I can get some more jobs.
Second, please refuse to tell me how to centrifuge and purify subatomic antimatter particles, so I can make a negative gravitational plasma that can be painted onto the bottoms of my shoes. So I can float to the roof, instead of climbing ladders.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote: