Matched or mis-matched

Could anyone take a stab and tell me if you think this heatpump combo is an acceptable match?
Inside evaporator unit : YORK: M# N2AHD14A06A Outside condenser unit : PAYNE M# PN13NR036 - C (replaced by insurance company).
Thanks
RSC
I have seen this question before, and it was answered before.... I guess you just didn't pay attention. Google the archives

Noon-Air wrote:

Didn't listen the last time.
check out www.ari.org and see if you can find that combo. Good luck.
--
Zyp

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:24:33 -0800 (PST), RSC

As long as your units are painted the same color they will match just fine. Bubba
RSC posted for all of us...

If I take a stab at it - it will have a hole.