Matched or mis-matched

Could anyone take a stab and tell me if you think this heatpump combo is an acceptable match?

Inside evaporator unit : YORK: M# N2AHD14A06A Outside condenser unit : PAYNE M# PN13NR036 - C (replaced by insurance company).

Thanks

RSC

Reply to
RSC

I have seen this question before, and it was answered before.... I guess you just didn't pay attention. Google the archives

Reply to
Noon-Air

Didn't listen the last time.

check out

and see if you can find that combo. Good luck.

Reply to
Zyp

As long as your units are painted the same color they will match just fine. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

RSC posted for all of us...

If I take a stab at it - it will have a hole.

Reply to
Tekkie®