make up air

------------------------------------- john johnson Church boiler coil is hot but when air handler is on, cool air pushes out into room. Should outside air be open or closed? or what else could it be. Brand new boiler instaled. Not sure how to set dampers for max heat Any suggestions as what to check. New at this already spent a lot of money on a new boiler install. There are three air handlers and three coils and two of them seem to push out heat the problem seems to only be with one of them.

Quit screwing with something you know nothing about. Call your local *COMPETENT*, licensed, bonded, insured, professionally trained, HVAC technician to come straighten out your mess, then PAY the man. BTW, when you installed the new boiler, you did pull a permit, and have it inspected, didn't you??

How many times have you gotten this call?;
"I already removed the thermostat and twisted all the wires together. It still did'nt come on. What should I do now?"..................................
To the OP; skin grafts are expensive. The preparation for same is quite painful. Don't screw with a boiler, dude.
HTH, Lefty

heh.... We can't help it if the OP used the lowest bidder.
The Stucco site is not a help forum, it's an *advertising* forum that invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of "usenet") parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing its own revenue through its click- through advertising commissions.
So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them to quit spamming.
Then try to find your way here through proper channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet" and post the regular way.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Nobody gives a fuck about your cult.
Been a while since I read the stats (they come out twice a year in the General Conference edition of Ensign.) But, last I remember, we have about 300,000 convert baptisms a year. And increasing rate, every year. Success, sure is nice. Bet you wish you were successful?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Proly mostly male teenagers, who haven't been laid yet, thinking how great it would be to have 6 great-looking wives, all under the age of 15.
Almost makes ME want to convert....
By the way, I heard that members who don't tithe get their knees broken -- which is why so many Mormons walking with a limp.
--
EA

Success, sure is nice. Bet
> you wish you were successful?

and just why did you call your bishop a pric? that's not nice!
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 01:51:17 +0000, pmaddox_at_kc_dot_rr_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (maddox) wrote:

The outside air damper should be closed especially if it gets below freezing where you're at. The damper not operating correctly could be a control issue. The coil may be air locked. Open the bleeder on top of the coil and see if there's any air in it.