Looking for Unicore/Glowcore Parts (Water Pressure Switch)

I am looking for a water pressure switch for a Unicore Glowcore system. The original manufacturer was Tridelta Industries and the part number is 3107-BY. If you dont have a part, do you have any good sources for miscellaneous parts? Thanks.

Yes
On Friday, October 5, 2007 1:10:00 PM UTC-4, Name withheld by request wrote:

we bought all the glowcore pats when they closed the canadian division and can help you.
On Friday, October 5, 2007 1:10:00 PM UTC-4, Name withheld by request wrote:

we purchased all the canadian inventory and can help you
On Friday, October 5, 2007 1:10:00 PM UTC-4, Name withheld by request wrote:

Are the parts available yet? Also looking for a service, operating, parts manuals. Thinking about installing one and want to know before installing it.