Looking for modified bin method data

Does anyone know where I can find this data? Seems to be built into some HVAC programs, but I'm just looking for the raw data.

Insufficient data to process request. Please elaborate and re-enter query.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted for all of us...

a bin for his illegal satellite dish receiver
posted for all of us...

Uh oh. Somebody's had there programmer/unlooper out again. :-) Bubba

that stopped along time ago...now you just plug the receiver into the computer and download the bin
posted for all of us...

8th Ed. ACCA Manual J uses bin information to determine HVAC loads. You can obtain a Manual J "manual method" book here: http://www.acca.org/tech/manualj /
or obtain software that makes life easier here: http://www.elitesoft.com /
or here: http://www.wrightsoft.com /
If you are an ACCA member, you can $ave, but if you're not.... it can be expensive. The software guru's will also discount if you have membership in HVACR related associations.
Good luck..
--
Zyp