Looking for A/C Contractor Who Can Install High Efficiency A/C System In Baltimore Area

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor in the Baltimore MD area who can install a high efficiency A/C system in the Baltimore MD area for a fair price.
Thanks in advance,
Mike Please reply to this message and not private email.
Mike wrote:

We need a lot more information about the equipment size, SEER level, ductwork, etc. What do you consider to be a fair price? - udarrell