Liquid Line Filter Drier Replacement Schedules

Bet you also fell for the 2 degree rule of thumb...
I've uploaded a scan of my latest article published in a UK industry magazine.
It's proven to be pretty contetious...
http://www.hvacrforums.com/showthread.php?pP5#post505
Marc O'Brien wrote:

Marc,
I'd like to read the thing but... I have this rule that I don't sign up for all these forums. If you'd make it public... I'd enjoy seeing it.
BTW, Paul... as you may have also noticed... many folks with Marc's heritage are a little 'contentious'... I being one.
My own family hails from the Emerald Isle, as well.... County Armagh.
We're all a bunch of 'contentious' bastards... and proud out it.
I raise an Ale to you, Marc!... and maybe another for good measure.
Jake