Lennox Heater Fan Update..

"DANgER"

Glad you said *think* since you don't *know*.

LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

On 18 Apr 2007 02:15:37 GMT, DANgER (dangerHAHAHA bugga!

like a 12 year old. Ever wonder why every

You try to hide your incompetency with

all compliment each other nicely.

Lets do a test. We&#39;ll check out who all in here can tolerate me. Next, you. Who can tolerate an idiot like you? Im just guessing but I think you are going to lose. As a matter of fact, it will look like a rebirth of the Richard Nixon re-election landslide win over George McGovern.

and I post what I think the problem and cause

You dont care because no one has any respect for you. You are truely DANgERous! Suggesting repairs on furnaces you can&#39;t see and obviously cant understand is utterly ridiculous. One day you will hurt someone and then you may get the point...........(but I doubt it). You&#39;re helping no one but your own dumb ego.

of help. HAHAHAHA It makes most people

you are at the bottom. You try to take it out

seriously can&#39;t believe how much time you and your

It&#39;s rather obvious you cant understand why I dont offer free advice.

Thank you. You aren&#39;t. You&#39;re just an idiot. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba