Lennox Heater Fan Update..

Page 2 of 2
On 18 Apr 2007 02:15:37 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Lets do a test. We'll check out who all in here can tolerate me. Next, you. Who can tolerate an idiot like you? Im just guessing but I think you are going to lose. As a matter of fact, it will look like a rebirth of the Richard Nixon re-election landslide win over George McGovern.

You dont care because no one has any respect for you. You are truely DANgERous! Suggesting repairs on furnaces you can't see and obviously cant understand is utterly ridiculous. One day you will hurt someone and then you may get the point...........(but I doubt it). You're helping no one but your own dumb ego.

It's rather obvious you cant understand why I dont offer free advice.

Thank you. You aren't. You're just an idiot. Bubba

Ummmm... I think she did