Lennox Condensor fan-Capacitor

Condensor fan will not come on. Low humming noise coming from condensing unit when system is running. I am assuming it's probably the capacitor since the unit is only 4 years old. So, other than looking at the capacitor, is there a way to know what would be the correct voltage for a Lennox ACC series condensing unit capacitor? 370 or 440 ? I am not at home right now and I would like to find out where I can get the correct one.
Can't tell you a thing without model and serial numbers BTW... if its only 4 years old, its probably still under warranty unless you screwed with it.

Get the higher one. Will work in both cases.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Moe Jones wrote:

The diagnostic fee is for labor only in most cases. After they trouble shoot the problem they will give you a quote for fixing it. The quote could be T&M or a fixed price.
If you change out a part and your wrong you could do more damage in the long run.
Why don't you check into some type of insurance for your A/C?
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician
Moe Jones wrote:

On 26 Jul 2006 12:33:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Oh Geez! You're not another one of those fuquering "brainiacs" that got charged $100 to change your dirty air filter because you were too stupid to know how to do it yourself, are you? I dont like paying $3.09 a gallon for gas either but guess what junior? That's the way the world goes round. If you dont like it, stick a gun in your mouth and do us all a favor. Bubba

Yep, I know that feeling. I feel the same about dentists. But, there (should be) a lot of training and diagnostic ability that the tech brings into the picture. Should, that is. I wonder some times.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

$40?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

OK. Think about what you just said.... How much would YOU charge ME to learn a trade, buy a truck, shelving, corresponding tools, licensing fees, insurance,course upgrades, manuals,etc..., then drive over to my house, figure out what's wrong with my system, go get the part (even if I have one on the truck, I still had to go get it sometime), install the part, then warrant it if it fails prematurely. Huh? How much would YOU charge ME? $10?? Maybe $20?? And how long do you think you'd stay in business? I wonder if your boss is "galled" every time he hands you a paycheque.
--
Respectfully, Bob