Lennox circuit boards

Lennox circuit boards bad..." "Goodman cheap".

Signed:

"Homemoaner" (Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death)

olddog

Reply to
olddog

Homemoaner dumbass.

I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

Reply to
ftwhd

I know a couple FSR's that are reasonably impressed with the latest generation of Goodman eqpt. They're saying it's not nearly the junk it used to be... I haven't run into any "late models" yet... Not sure if the prices have followed suit.

geothermaljones

Reply to
geothermaljones

We honestly the pricing has changed, and so has the equipment. It's designed a bit better, heavier material, and the heat exchanger's don't rupture [no more rivet buttons.] All improvements.

Although, recently I had to replace an inducer [vent motor] under warranty. The windings failed on open.

Reply to
Zyp

Goodman is hands down, pure junk.

I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

Reply to
ftwhd

And they only last 12 to 15 years! Oh, thats right! All the others only last that long too... ;-)

Reply to
Patriot

He's a York fan...

Reply to