Lennox circuit boards

Lennox circuit boards bad..." "Goodman cheap".
Signed:
"Homemoaner" (Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death)
olddog

Homemoaner dumbass.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
I know a couple FSR's that are reasonably impressed with the latest generation of Goodman eqpt. They're saying it's not nearly the junk it used to be... I haven't run into any "late models" yet... Not sure if the prices have followed suit.
geothermaljones
<ftwhd> wrote in message wrote:

geothermaljones wrote:

We honestly the pricing has changed, and so has the equipment. It's designed a bit better, heavier material, and the heat exchanger's don't rupture [no more rivet buttons.] All improvements.
Although, recently I had to replace an inducer [vent motor] under warranty. The windings failed on open.
--
Zyp

Goodman is hands down, pure junk.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
ftwhd wrote:

And they only last 12 to 15 years! Oh, thats right! All the others only last that long too... ;-)

He's a York fan...