Leak Detectors

Just curious what you guys are using for electronic leak detectors. I'm still using the old Yokogowa H-10 models & I think its time to for something new. They've really been soldiers through the years but I assume by now there is something better. Any suggestions?
Gary
D-Tek Tek-Mate http://www.inficon.com/download/en/TEK-Mate_brochure.pdf

"Yokogowa H-10 models" So far the best on market for detecting small leaks and different type of refrigerants. I have two others and they are west of money. Tony
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:38:58 -0400, Gary wrote:

D-Tek works for me.
Respectfully, Bob