LCD goes out occasionally on Chronotherm Plus Thermostat T8624d Honeywell

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus
I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source.
Have one upstairs and one downstairs.
Have noticed at times that the LCD on BOTH the upstairs and downstairs has gong blank. Never at same time though. LCD may go out on upstairs but not downstairs.
If I re-seat it on wall mount bracket (thermostat flips up and then comes off wall bracket) then LCD usually comes back on.
Today it did not come back on for the upstairs unit.
I then took the downstairs Thermo and put on upstairs bracket and it worked.
So it appears that the upstairs thermo is bad, right?
However, I took upstairs thermo and put on downstairs bracket and it came back on... Strange...
So then I put them back in their respective places and all was fine.
Go figure....
Ideas???
Again like I said if one LCD goes off the other is on. They never go off at same time. So I can rule out the power source.
Thanks so much Perplexing?
Patty

How about posting some pics of your tits?
I had reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy as a result of type II breast cancer. My grandmother had it and died at an early age. I also suffer from lymphedema, so I doubt pictures would be of any value. Flat as in "Flattering" perhaps, but not "flattering".
So my "breasts" are perhaps as disappointing, lazy, useless, as the responders to my original posting. However they do possess more brain matter. What a professional group you are. The 99% of you pathetic, low brow, insulting, HVAC people really ruin it for the 1% decent and professional HVAC that do exist.
Sorry to disappoint you all Patty
message

On 29 Jan 2007 13:43:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Then can you just post some pictures of your good looking girl friends tits since yours are so flat and ugly? Bubba

message

Keyboard claim form, please....
I would think an apology is in order instead of adding another insult, but what do I know? I'm DIMwit.
Bob

You still have a clit, don't you?
POST SOME PICS!
Oscar, Mike M, cognite-tute, me, Dave Christian, j, David Webb?, John Long and other aliases....
I have both a clit and a large male member. I assume mine is bigger than yours ya putz
Keep hiding behind your alias'....................
Patty

message
On 30 Jan 2007 08:46:18 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Where is your large male member? Sticking out your ass, mouth or growing out of your forehead? Bubba

message

LOL Change the batteries!
There are 3 double A batteries inside the thermostat. Sounds like all 6 are going dead at the same time.
Honestly I don't know why I'm helping you after you have called us all names. Seems to me it's not very hard to read the manual online for your thermostat.
It would display -AC if there were an issue with the 24v not coming from the furnace transformer.
http://www.honeywell.com.au/business/acs/acp/ecc/manuals/T8602_% 28Chronotherm_I.pdf
Read page 18.
Tits for brains!
-Canadian Heat