Just Sold Off My Residential

I got WAY more than I thought it was worth.
Going to strictly target my commercial and industrial base.
Honestly, it's more money than I've ever had in my life. I could retire if I wanted to.
I kept 3 of my best mechanics....Now we do mostly banks, schools, etc.
And of course, I get to ride an ATV to the top of the mountain!
Retire hell..............
PS- And I don't miss Home Depot a bit.

Congrads!
Now get off that damn ATV and get back to work!!!!!!!! :-)

The ATV was FOR work........

Yeah, yeah, I know.... but...
GET BACK TO WORK!!! :-)