Jake and the Fan Handler

Anything to report on how these work? Enquiring minds want to know
OOPs,
I've had the PO for that stuff laying on my desk for a month and haven't place an order yet. I really, really need to find some Apprentices to help our guys or I'm gonna go nuts here.
I'll get an order out Monday and should have some good info in about a month. This one was going to slip through the cracks so thanks for the reminder.
Ping me here or via email then and (hopefully) I'll have some answers. (-;
Jake