It's been fun, guys

Usenet is dead. Long live usenet !
See ya in the funny papers .....
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On 12/4/2011 9:46 AM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

It's not dead, some groups are quite active but there was more activity when Usenet was the only game in town. Now, it's sort of gone back to the early days where only people with some computer knowledge are on it because it takes a little bit of work to set it up. All the new social networking crap is mostly point and click and easy for complete morons to setup an account. If you're a moron on Usenet, at least you've had to work at it to get here. ^_^
TDD

Fuck-em, if they can't take a joke.

Joke-em, if they can't take a fuck.
On 12/4/2011 9:46 AM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

What are you talking about?

unless you paying for it, still some are open but limited.

    Booking out of Usenet.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On 12/5/2011 7:55 AM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Don't let the connection byte your ass on the way out. ^_^
TDD

    Michael - it's been real, and it's been fun, but .......
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On 12/5/2011 10:30 AM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

What happened? Parole officer catch up with you?

On 12/5/2011 7:55 AM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Whaaat? Wheres the love?

On Dec 4, 9:46am, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

I think this NG would be less dead if : HVAC Techs werent ostracized , Homeowners were treated with more respect, if vile and foul language were eliminated , and if a spirit of commaraderie amongst HVAC Tradesmen were evident instead of purposeful defamation. What do you think about this ? Or, is it too much of a request to make for the good of the NG ?

Most HVAC techs are guys and tease each other like guys do. I call my friends horrible names and they do it back like siblings do. Of course some folks are just plain nasty. ^_^
TDD

Well, in a public NG like this where a variety of people stop by, doesnt it make sense to not do what you do with your buddies in person ? Or, dont we care about the stigma that follows the Service Industry ?

I tease people here but never call anybody names like I do personal friends. It's like slapping your little brother upside the head. I can hit him but you can't. ^_^
TDD

Anyone up for drafting this asshole and sending him/her/it to Afghanistan?

How come you won't admit you're STILL a Homo, Davie Boi?

I do...and so do the many others whove stopped by here . How come you are an apathetic Amoralist ? Would you want others being this way toward you ? Or would want them to treat you above being a low life ? Hmmmm..............
Mikey is the result of what liberal union blue dog democraps are all about, they must have done him real dirty. I sure as hell don't want anything to do with unions.