Is a rooftop commercial HVAC R22 still usable?

I have two rooftop HVAC units that were taken off of a school about

8-10 years ago. They were working when they were removed. Now they need to be cleaned up a littl and checked out. I am wondering if the units are better as scrap or as a unit. The local recycler is paying 1.32 per pound for the coils, and 2.85 for clean copper tubing. I cant find the information about the units as a whole, but the compressor information is below. I live in South Central Oklahoma if that makes a difference.

LENNOX R-22 LOW SIDE TEST PRESSURE: 150 PSIG MIN SERIAL #: 840768178 MODEL #: 2A056AG1 CATALOG No: 98C90 VOLTS HZ PH MIN OPERATING LRA VOLTS 53

460 60 3 400 380/460 50 3 THERMALLY PROTECTED

Can you tell what the tonage is? Thanks for any information you can provide. If there is a market for the units or the parts separately could you give me an idea of where to look or how to market? Thanks

John Sands snipped-for-privacy@ardnet.com

Reply to
john

I am gonna be real blunt about this. Schools get crap when new. So all they are now is an advanced state of crap.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Let it sit. According to the trade paper the thieves will be along to collect it.

Reply to
Bill