iQ Drive

Page 2 of 2

Did someone say something(?) I didn't think so...

Pee-wee: I know you are but what am I? Francis: You're a nerd! Pee-wee: I know you are but what am I? Francis: You're an idiot! Pee-wee: I know you are but what am I? Pee-Wee, Francis: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? Pee-wee: Infinity! Francis: No, I'm not. Francis, Pee-Wee: You are! No way! Knock it off! Cut it out! Francis: Shut up, Pee-wee! Pee-wee: Why don't you make me. Francis: You make me! Pee-wee: Because. I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em.
Smarty
Smarty wrote:

I told you the idiot was talking to himself. ;-)

I am talking directly, personally, and exclusively to you Petre. Go fuck yourself. ;-)
Smarty wrote:

But Smarty, I am just another of your insane fantasies. Speaking to me is speaking to yourself.

Don,
You certainly understand fantasies very well. Maybe you and Petre can get a room somewhere and explore them more "deeply"...... Bring along a jar of Vaseline and a jug of R410A. Should stiffen you right up.
Smarty
Smarty wrote:

See.. That also is one of your multiple personality perverse fantasies.

I have only 1 fantasy regarding this newsgroup, and that fantasy is that some of you are willing to provide some help to others rather than the totally screwed-up attitude:
"If they want HVAC help they need to look in the Yellow Pages and find a contractor. Its not our mission to help every slob who posts in here. In fact it is our mission not to help them."
Smarty wrote:

This group really doesn't exist, thus the Yellow pages makes sense. Of course you make find it a bit hard to turn the pages with that straight Jacket on. Besides that, one of your multiple personalities can answer all your questions and needs.

Several weeks ago I posted and asked a simple question about wiring a thermostat to my heat pump. The level of abuse I received was completely uncalled for. This group of anarchists needs to be reported to the authorities. For any of these heathens to call themselves professionals is disgraceful..

You were told what and how even though getting the required information from you was like pulling teeth. It wasn't what you wanted to hear, even though we can't *SEE* what you got through the computer screen. This group was not put here for 'moaners...the 'moaner group is alt.home.repair....you were told this also. Now you got your panties in a wad..... get over it. Next time you have an HVAC question that has been asked a thousand times before, maybe you should check the archives and actually look for these questions, instead of expecting us to spoon feed you the answers. Now run along and go play outside.
posted for all of us...

I AM "the authorities" and the you are the one being reported on. Consider this a MAJOR blemish on your permanent record. Now Jack - off.
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.

this
Hey fuckhead do the math for him then then 16 seer vs 23 how
And btw vfd and servo drives in general have gotten to be way smaller these days and so I would suggest familiarize yourself with them before spouting off about heat sinks and triacs and traditional switching methods etc. Most currently I have been setting up a mix of baldor fanuc yaskawa toshiba mitsubishi glentek servo dynamics amc copley controls berger lahr stuff now go fuck yourself.

over a barrel posted for all of us...

If they are bearded...
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/iQ-Drive-33090-.htm PopeyeTheSailor wrote: I have owned two Maytag 23 SEER IQ Drive equipment from Nordyne (both a 3 ton & a 2 ton unit)since April 2009. I replaced two old, inefficient systems in their entirety. I paid top dollar for this high efficiency equipment and boy was I taken! Lots of service calls (more in 1 year than in the 11 years I owned the older units); high humidity inside the house (a new problem that started with the install of this equipment); noisy fans that wake me up when the units shut down at night; no improvement in energy efficiency at all (I have to keep the house 4 degrees cooler than with the old equipment to keep from sweating, due to the high humidity); equipment is sensitive to power fluctuations (computer brain flips out every time there is a switching transient from the power company and must be reset); and the list just goes on and on. I would NOT recommend purchasing this product. A Trane 2 Stage system would likely be a much better investment (note: I have never owned Trane equipment and I don't know anyone who works for Trane - it just happens to be the alternative I investigated before deciding to buy the IQ Drive.)
AL wrote: