Internet enabled building automation

I work for Tridium, a company that designs and manufactures internet enabled building automation controls and software. The real value of our product is the open software framework, called Niagara, which helps manufacturers develop Internet-enabled equipment systems and device-to-enterprise applications. Niagara resolves the challenges associated with open systems, integration, connectivity, and interoperability by integrating diverse systems and devices - regardless of manufacturer, or communication protocol - into a unified platform that can be easily managed and controlled in real-time over the Internet.

For those of you new to these technologies, I invite you to take a look at

to see more about what we do and the many applications of Niagara. You might also want to take a look at
which is our online community website for Niagara developers and integrators. The community website includes discussion forums, a knowledge base, blogs, and our plans for Niagara's future.

We are an open framework, and an open company, devoted to building effective tools for building automation.

Reply to
Lee Adcock

Hello Mr. Addcock,

The cut >copy >paste from your "marketing" department was nicely done.

Thank you for sharing.

-zero

snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com snipped-for-privacy@tridium.com

Reply to
-zero

I'll admit, some of the content from my post I copied from our company website - hey I'm a developer not an English major. I did write the rest of it though, and do agree with everything it says. My specific role here at Tridium is working with our developer community website, and it's my goal to help that community grow. Not only does Tridium have some great products, but through our community website we are providing great support for the software developers, hardware manufacturers, integrators, and end users which use the Niagara Framework.

I must say though, the copy-past in my post was much more effective than your attempt to retype my last name in your post. I guess that's what I get for using my real name, right Zero?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Adcock

Nothing personal against you, Lee. I'm not that mean.

I read your whole post and I interpreted 100% of it as spam. When there is no real segue into HVAC, with only links to click.....

It reads JUST LIKE the endless "get a bigger dick" spam's.

I won't click on any of their links either.

So as I read your name Adcock...I thought, how ironic is that! Not that I have to explain myself, but you responded back showing you're not a bot.

As Paul stated, wrong forum, Mr. Adcock. ;-)

-zero

Reply to
-zero

Can this product be utilized in a residential application?

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Which helps black men with erectile dysfunction?

I don't want to think about that, and being open framework.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon