Installing "Classic" Hunter Fan (?)

Hello,

Do you know where, on the Internet i can get good pictures and instructions for hanging an old "Classic" Hunter fan? I purchased the fans about 16 years ago, removed them from sold house and want to install them in newly purchased house.

Where can i get a picture of a "hanger support unit" for these old ceiling fans?

Do you know how much these fans weight?

I doubt if i have all the parts for hanging, so i need to know what is the parts list.

The Hunter web site seems to have a problem.

Truly

Reply to
Harry

I think the only info on hanging you will find in this group is a link to saddam on the gallows. try alt.home.repair

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit