Installing "Classic" Hunter Fan (?)

Hello,
Do you know where, on the Internet i can get good pictures and instructions for hanging an old "Classic" Hunter fan? I purchased the fans about 16 years ago, removed them from sold house and want to install them in newly purchased house.
Where can i get a picture of a "hanger support unit" for these old ceiling fans?
Do you know how much these fans weight?
I doubt if i have all the parts for hanging, so i need to know what is the parts list.
The Hunter web site seems to have a problem.
Truly
I think the only info on hanging you will find in this group is a link to saddam on the gallows. try alt.home.repair
Bob