installation of a Noma programable 52 2557-0 thermostst honeywell ra816a furnace control with separate air 25vac cntrol

anyone out there have any information on the installation of the above

Reply to
oldnormreed

That (above) is about as much as I can see of the subject line. How about type the question in the message body so I can see it?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hes asking about installation instructions for a Norma 52-2557-0 programable thermostat and a honeywell ra816a furnace control with a seperate air 24vac control. Now you can tell him everything there is to know about those controls and how to wire them. Have at it Stormy. :)

Reply to
Power's Mechanical

I just installed a Noma 2558 (CDN Tire on sale $19.99 right?) Read the instructions, it's pretty straightforward

Reply to
Roy

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

installed a Noma 2558 (CDN Tire on sale $19.99 right?) Read the

Yes it s pretty straight forward, which 24 volt supply did you use, did you disable the unused supply, the heating system is 30 years old. Noma has advised me to use their more expensive thermostat as it will accomodate the use of a dual 24 volt supply.

Reply to
oldnormreed

I've not worked with either of these. But, generally, you label the wires as you take them off, and then put them back the same way.

A quick Google found some information about the stack switch. Fascinating gadget. I do essentially no oil work, though.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon