Install Dryer Vent Down through floor

What is the best way to install a dryer vent in a laundry closet that is in the middle of the house? I would like to vent it through the crawl space and out the side of the foundation wall of the house. I don't want to go through the roof. Can I cut between the studs, through the sole plate close to the girder? This is on an inside wall. It is not a load bearing wall.

the best way is overhead, with a sidewall opening. The next best way would be down thru the floor into the crawlspace, but be sure to leave a cleanout. I would not recommend cutting any walls or sole plates.
http://www.dryerbox.com /