Ingersol Rand buys Trane

Heard on the news a little bit ago.
Remember I/R was one of the first to have their prescience in a foreign country (Bahamas??) to escape taxes.

We had our Christmas party at the shop today and a co-worker mentioned that. Did they buy the entire Trane company, or just the commercial end of it? Larry
lp13-30 posted for all of us...

Whole thing AFAIK