Info needed on older Carrier 40AQ series

Hi
I have a Carrier 40AQ02431CBU unit that I want to install. Does anyone have any information on this unit including a wiring diagram? I will be having a HVAC tech install it and having the wiring diagram may help him.
Any other info would be nice to have on hand as well.
Thanks
Steve

If your tech needs a wiring diagram, you need a different tech. Oh, maybe its you that wants to install it. Nice try, bribie-boi. Bubba