Indirect Evaporative Cooling Heat Exchangers Available

Good Day all,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Aster from Air Innovations, We're into manufacturing and sales of Air to Air Polymer Plate heat exchangers for Indirect Evaporative Cooling.
Our IEC heat exchangers have won the prestigious WWF Climate Solver award for the ability to reduce multi million tons of CO2.
Here is a link to our brochure : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0wjeRX8LnqIdFFTM3ZMYTJpdHc/edit?usp=sharing
Do contact me if you have any questions on how they can be incorporated into conventional evaporative coolers.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

I am not that educated but you system puzzle me how much or how big in HP motor is needed to move 500 fpm velocity many years ago I work inside of chamber at 250 fpm Velocity, So my (? ___HP = ___?BTUH)