Im running for Governor, possibly president

I've decided to save the state of Ohio, and possibly the nation.

I'm looking into running for governor, or possibly the Presidency.

I've decided that this State and Country needs someone besides liars and those that play to the rich OR poor.

First agenda, tell everyone why I'm running. To save America from destroying itself.

Second agenda (for Ohio ) Give all Illegal's 48 hours to get or to be imprisoned. Let them go to Michigan or some other State but get out of Ohio

Third agenda, Appeal the tax code which is unconstitutional. The 16th amendment did NOT allow for taxation of wages. It only was allowed to tax the profits of a corporation

Fourth agenda for presidency, get rid of the Federal Reserve which is stealing from us. Give Congress back the role of printing money and NOT the bankers who own the federal reserve.

Fifth agenda for presidency, get this Union back to the foundation that it was in the beginning, and define it as Thomas Jefferson stated, 'America is a CHRISTIAN nation" IT didn't say which sect of Christian, just Christian. This mean that the rag heads can leave if they don't like it. Treating rag heads differently is NOT warranted or guaranteed by the constitution. There is nothing in the constitution that protects cults.

I ask that you give me your support.

Rich

Reply to
geoman

you struck a nerve! aaaaaaaahahhhahahhahahahhahh!!!

You got my vote with the illegal thing, open f****ng season I say. Open season on any cocksucker that hires, harbors or houses the criminal bastards. Anchor babies? Fuck no, no way Jose. Take your f****ng anchor baby the f*ck with you, NOW.

Every fat bitch in town has one on her arm, then gets knocked up and there are a LOT of fat bitches in this town. I used to go to the bars just to f*ck with them, had to kick some ass a few times and they scatter like rats. Now when I go into Lowes I take a digital camera with me. There are always several on the bench by the door waiting on their masters to return. I just walk up and say "va el fuckwad casero" then SMILE, take my pic and they f***in leave pronto. Back to the truck, they all pile back in. What fun.

Factoid: there have now been more murders by illegal (Mexican) in the USA since 9/11/2001 than there have been servicemen killed in the line of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. That's Some 22,000 f***in murders by those Mexican't cocksuckers.

I think I finally figured out why the f*ck our elected officials don't do shit about the illegal thing. Money, pure and simple. These bastard all have false documents with SS numbers to give the employer. The employer is required to withhold taxes and match the SS forward all the to the IRS. do you think that 10 million illegal file a tax return for a refund? Me either.... Free money for the treasury! WOO HOO! (Carl Segan) Billions and Billions of green backs.

If you have not seen it, search youtube for "Immigration Gumballs" and watch the 13 min video. You will be really pissed off and those are the true numbers NOT counting the scum that slides across our southern border.

I'm not against immigration, just avidly against the numbers and the illegal.

Ok, i'm all good now...... had a few beers and no, not Corona piss water

Reply to
Brock Hungness

That's right, you can know other languages, but you better speak English or your arrested,

Any language other than English spoken out of a class room is a an act of terrorization of a population.

Welcome to America, now SPEAK ENGLISH

Oh, after reading your post, All fat women have 120 days to loose weight or LEAVE.

Reply to
geoman

PERFECT! You are in! and why the hell should "I" have to wade thru all the fukin Espanola lingo jingo on product packages? English on one side, Spanish on the other, then some dummy puts the Spanish facing out! those bastards....

Makes me want to fly into Phoenix to get a full body X-ray.

Reply to
Brock Hungness

NO foreign country phone workers. That's like letting illegal's in. If they work here by picking crops or answering phones for customer service they MUST be legal. To work here they have to have a green card, so , if they want Indians to answer phones they have to get a 12 month permit and LIVE here in America or the employer will be arrested and serve 15 years and pay the governments welfare department ten times the amount that they paid the non American for jobs and income lost.

NO MORE BS, the games over.

Rich

Reply to
geoman

Hmm. I agree with that platform. Wonder if NYS needs a governor, too?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Steve Scott

I think just the wetbacks and towel heads....

Reply to
Brock Hungness

yup and while your at it every man with a dick for a brain can get booted too.

Read daveinlakevilla's new book"I DONT HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO BE A CHRISTIAN" a complelling look at how christianity is brainwashing the public.

Reply to
Un Saved

Hey Unsaved, read the Bible and get back with me, I've already studied several books on antinomianism and those who call themselves agnostics and followers of Huxley, and of course those who claim they are atheists such as yourself.

Of course, I won't hold my breath, most all 'unsaved' people are experts in the Bible which they have never read.

Sad that you would even suggest a book that has no relevance in its very title. How can something that is in the negative population growth be ''brainwashing' anyone? You of course, knew that, right? And of course you can just bypass my original statements because you know you can't reply to them directly so you do your best to change the discussion to something your comfortable with, ignoring the original statements, which makes you anything but original.......

Reply to
Geoman

Never said I was an atheist.Im sure you & your butt-buddy dave get along very well together on those L-O-N-G drives to church.

Read daveinlakevilla's new book"I DONT HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO BE A CHRISTIAN" a complelling look at how christianity is brainwashing the public.

Reply to
Un Saved

Nope, their plants are here, in OHIO !!

Did you know Toyota is no longer listed by the insurance companies as an Import but the Ford Mustang is? Over 70% of the parts in a Mustang are from overseas, Over 70% of the Toyota's are made in the good ol USA.

See, I'm up on this stuff, that means I have a good chance of winning :-)))

Reply to
geoman

dave????

This guy isn't just 'unsaved' he's hallucinating as well.

Reply to
geoman

LOL Rich I think your losing it..

Reply to