Igniter on furnace - how to replace

We know that the furnace has a faulty igniter and we purchansed a replacement. BUt , don;t know where in the furnace is acutally is.. cannot find it after i open the main case.

please help

Reply to
needhelponrepair

Hi, State furnace make and model. What kind of ignitor?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Call your local *competent*, licensed, insured, professionally trained, HVAC technician.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Main Case?

You're probably in the circuit breaker box. Turn everything off in your home except for the heat. Listen carefully and look around the house for the source of this noise. That's your furnace.

-zero

Reply to
-zero

We know that the furnace has a faulty igniter and we purchansed a

I see you made the NEWS. Congrats. You put MS on the map. Does the business card with loan officer work??

Reply to
KAubert (Air-Care)

I see you made the NEWS. Congrats. You put MS on the map.

Thanx :-)

Does the business card with loan officer work??

Actually it does help. He is involved with about 1 in 4 sales. It especially helps when the customer is expecting pre-Katrina prices for replacement and its 3 times the cost for a premium system. The 3 or 4 grand they had saved up makes a nice down and they are able to finance the rest with either a cash-out re-fi, or line of credit, or ???.... and usually at around 5% interest. Makes it much more attractive to prospective clients.

Reply to
Noon-Air