I need information regarding building a walkin freezer

I want to build an 12X20' walk-in freezer. I'm going to use treated 2X4 in walls, with vapor barrier and blue insulation to get an R-19 value in the walls. First question, in what order does the blue insulation applied, when is blue insulation applied.
Same with ceiling, I'm using 2X6"'s with foam board of R-30. Is the vapor barrier placed in the inside of the cooler to cover the board, or the outside against the wall. Is a dead air space advisable? This is for a liquor store, and will be used to keep beer cold. Temperature will not run below 28 degrees.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Yer jokin right?
Google something like...Imperial walk in coolers/freezer

Since the lumber yard is making the money from you ask them
On 15 Jul 2006 00:31:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No good, the wood, no matter how well it's insulated will start taking on moisture, creating possible mold hazards. Go out and get real snap together walk in boxes and be done with it.
I've worked on a few wooden boxes over the years but they were made out of better materials than you are planning on using and still had to have the insulation cleaned out and replaced occasionally.

EXACTLY why I told him to google what I did.

Ya, wooden boxes pretty much suck with all of the moisture problems, expansion and contraction, and they end up smelling like old, and I mean really old house.
Take RSCAMERO's advice "Go out and get real snap together walk in boxes and be done with it. "
It'll be quicker, better, cheaper in the long run and more efficient.
--
Zyp