I'm in the wrong business

for that kind of money, you'd think it was gold plated !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item20063678472
can you smoke it? and WTF is it?

"daytona°" wrote:

heh. seems that certain species of cacti plants contain entheogenic properties that certain native indian groups in mexico use as religious sacraments. what makes this particular critter highly desireable is the rare but naturally occuring genetic mutation of the atypical meristem, aka 'crested'. given the size & the fact that its on its own roots would indicate the plant is 100+ yrs old.

Sign me up. For $2,800 I can learn to grow ugly plants.
Can you at least smoke it and get stoned?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I thought Mormons aren't allowed to smoke...
writes:

If you light a Mormon a fire, it'll keep him warm for the night....
Though it's better to light a Mormon afire--keep him warm the rest of his life....