I have to brag a little here.........

Sorry about the off topic, but I have to brag a little.

My daughter won the Queens contest last night! The page may load slow but it has some pictures of the program

Rich

geoman

Congratulations

Reply to
daytona

Congrats to Christen and to your family.... looks like a great time!!!

These are the moments we all REALLY work for.....

Jake

Reply to
Jake

Now, that's a moment to be proud. I sure hope you took her out for a soda and a bite afterward. Special times like this deserve some extra family time.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Congrats

Reply to
Abby Normal

Thanks Everyone, such nice comments.

Yes, I am proud. My middle daughter won three years ago against 14 others, but this competition was more difficult with only four. The other girls were the 'who's who' in the area, it was a tough call all the way threw. Mark was there (Geoman Jr.) and he really enjoyed it.

Afterwords we all went out to TGI Fridays and got finiished at 11:30 pm. In

12 days my other daughter gets married and then 10 days later the other goes back to college. I'm dragging at this moment and theres tons to do.

Thanks again

Rich

Reply to
geoman

We can probably find a coupel techs on this group to come over and help with your overload. I will send you Ransley and Oscar Lives; oh, and Fundy Dave. Now, don't you worry about a thing. They will bring you truck back nice and clean, just nevermind all the Bible tracts everywhere in the back.

More seriously, it sounds as though you have more than plenty to be proud.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hey Rich,

Congrats... slight typo, though on your website. Check the spelling of what should be spelled "Daughter".

Reply to
SlickRik

Ops, thanks, I also found another word spelled incorrectly.

Rich

Reply to
geoman

Just got a call from a festival chairperson.

I guess a Miss America is signing autographs at a festival and invited Christin to participate and work with her. Don't have all the details, but this weekend I will post a lot of pictures of the event.

Sorry if I've become a bore to any over this, I'm just excited and so is the family.

Rich

Reply to
geoman

Congrats and post away Rich.