I have an invention to lower heating/air conditioning costs significantly

Is there anybody here living in the USA (I am in Colorado) who builds air conditioners?

Contact me at: g b 6 7 2 6 @ y a h o o . c o m

Reply to
gb6726

I can help you out! How much money do you want me to send?

Please reply quickly.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Would it be easier to just click "reply to sender" instead of the mickey mouse of trying to paste your e'dress back together?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Google hides emails. Once you post your email to usenet you get 6000 bulk mails a month anyway. Here it goes: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
gb6726

I am planning on speaking to an expert who builds air conditioners for now. But feel free to inquire at my email address.

Reply to
gb6726

So? Must prove something?

Reply to
gb6726

Is there anybody here living in the USA (I am in Colorado) who builds air conditioners?

Contact me at: g b 6 7 2 6 @ y a h o o . c o m

==

Whatever drug your taking me then appreciate keep it the f*ck away from me...

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

I am an expert who builds air conditioners.

But I dont like to post my email address on the forums.

Any suggestions on how to proceed ?

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Yeah.

First prove to us that you have the clock set correctly on your mainboard bios.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Man nipple stretchers, long pointy man nipples, a sense of pride (tm). Maybe you'll contact me for that.

Reply to
gb6726

Stop using your office tie for wiping, there are penis paper rolls for that, printed designs, colors for the seasons, what is the IP address in my brain, where do you get access to Santa's Man Papers? Where do you get humor with those chilly Southern winters?

Reply to
gb6726