I have an invention to lower heating/air conditioning costs significantly

Is there anybody here living in the USA (I am in Colorado) who builds air conditioners?
Contact me at: g b 6 7 2 6 @ y a h o o . c o m
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Please reply quickly.

I am planning on speaking to an expert who builds air conditioners for now. But feel free to inquire at my email address.

I am an expert who builds air conditioners.
But I dont like to post my email address on the forums.
Any suggestions on how to proceed ?

Man nipple stretchers, long pointy man nipples, a sense of pride (tm). Maybe you'll contact me for that.
Would it be easier to just click "reply to sender" instead of the mickey mouse of trying to paste your e'dress back together?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Google hides emails. Once you post your email to usenet you get 6000 bulk mails a month anyway. Here it goes: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Is there anybody here living in the USA (I am in Colorado) who builds air conditioners?
Contact me at: g b 6 7 2 6 @ y a h o o . c o m
= Whatever drug your taking me then appreciate keep it the fuck away from me...

So? Must prove something?

Yeah.
First prove to us that you have the clock set correctly on your mainboard bios.

Stop using your office tie for wiping, there are penis paper rolls for that, printed designs, colors for the seasons, what is the IP address in my brain, where do you get access to Santa's Man Papers? Where do you get humor with those chilly Southern winters?