HVAC Techs Watch out for these things

Have you ever heard of Puss Caterpillars? Nasty little things...
http://www.bugsinthenews.com/puss_caterpillar_092602.htm
http://www.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/tm6502.asp
here's a video of one crawling across the floor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNggIGSKH8

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQsgsxusZI

Winter is starting to look better all the time :-))

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...

Oscar, is that you peeking out at the top of the fourth pix down? Also like your work boots on the bottom of the pix.

Ahhh, the happy parents Oscar and mate & relieved child.
--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."

Oscar_Lives wrote:

We seem to have a lot of black widow spiders here in east tennessee... one of our guys working on some make up airs one day collected 17 ......all on the same roof....