HVAC not working!

Page 2 of 2

?? Ahh hell Tony..... Id rather have turkey for Thanksgiving. Bubba

--snip--
Tony, I think you can type in clear English if you wanted to. That makes you a troll when you don't (trolls top post). And YES it is annoying to try and read and understand your posts. Minor grammatical errors and missed punctuation doesn't mean shit but the way you slaughter the language is pure disrespect for it.
Joseph
be sure to turn the power off when you replace t-stat, relay, fuses, blower motor and transformer. Be Safe!
You guys are ridiculous with the free comments. Most online forums are for just that - free advice. You guys run your forum like a bunch of nazis, but that's OK, it's your forum.
Anyway, I had the system serviced today.
The primary was clogged and the emergency filled up to the water switch so the switch would not let it engage.
Additionally, there was a bad connection on the transformer so the tstat and outside contactor were not getting proper power.

No shit, Sherlock!

If he wanted to "Be Safe", he wouldn't be fucking with it in the first place!
more "sage " wisdom from another wannabe !!!!!