HVAC Mechanic wanted- Boston, MA

If you are looking for a rewarding career that directly impacts the lives of others, Children's Hospital Boston is for you. Children's Hospital Boston is a hub for some of the world's most talented, inquisitive and dedicated clinicians and researchers. Since 1869, the hospital has dedicated all of its talent, resources, and energy solely to the care of children. We believe that this rich history of devotion to children makes us an invaluable source of pediatric health care. We also believe that each of our employees is crucial to the successful operation of Children's Hospital Boston. Without our talented staff, we could not continue to be amongst the nation's top pediatric health care facilities, for the 17th year in a row! In addition to this position, you may view our complete job listings at our website,

The HVAC Mechanic, under general supervision and following established standards, policies and procedures, installs, inspects, tests, repairs and replaces equipment, fixtures and controls for air heating, cooling, ventilation and re-circulation throughout the hospital.

Interested and qualified candidates should visit our website at

and apply. Please reference AutoReqId

13322BR.
Reply to
chadcotter