HVAC installer

Where can I find a list of HVAC installers for the Columbus, Ohio area?
Thank you.
Ohio Employment Office through the state

If you bought the equipment off the internet, your already done. Because of warranty and liability issues, no legitmate contractor will touch it.
If your looking to purchase a new system, then look for a small to medium sized company that has been in business for at least 5 years. You want them to be NATE certified, you want them to do a complete, room-by-room Manual J and Manual D, heat load/loss and duct calculations. I recommend getting an R-410a system. I also recommend getting top name brand equipment....Trane/American Standard, or Rheem/RUUD. Ask the installer about a 10 year parts and labor extended warranty. Remember, its not about the lowest price, its all about 18 - 20 years of reliable, quiet, efficient, year 'round comfort.

Are 'you' NATE certified?

nobody down here that gives the exams, or anybody within a 250 mile radius for that matter. If it was available, I would be first in line.

Ok, so why are you recommending something that even yourself don't have? Your location isn't the only one that's lacking training and/or testing facilities.
Why would you want to eliminate a quality company just because they didn't have a NATE certified tech. See the problem this could cause?
Not to mention that the certification is only as good as the person who holds it.
Ex. I know people who are EPA certified to use refrigerate... some don't know how to charge a system correctly, some don't recover refrigerant, some have never touched a refrigeration system. For this reason, the NATE certification is only another training institution where it 'may' or 'may not' mean anything towards the quality that one will receive from their contractor.

It doesn't matter if its NATE, or SBCCI, or........ The chances that a somebody that has the training and certifications is going to do a better job than somebody who *DOESN"T* have it, are pretty good. Any idiot can get an EPA card, but it takes a hell of a lot more to be certified by NATE or SBCCI or such as that. My own certs are through SBCCI, and I carry a copy of the cert letter in my truck, along with copies of my licenses, bonds, insurance, etc.
The point I was making is Look for somebody that has the certifications, training and education, not just the lowest bidder...... and having *JUST* an epa card doesn't mean shit.
Now.... you want to pick any more nits????

didn't
know
'may
get
of
Not picking nits, just pointing out facts that could cost a quality company a job!
But personally, I would take reputation over a piece of paper any day.
Who in the hell is Nate....I am JLBCO certified

YELLO PAGES

Call an HVAC company you stupid lazy fuck.