Humidity controll

I am looking for opinions as to which heating/cooling systems do the best job of controlling humidity in the summer time. I am going to replace my current system and want to be sure the house is not cold and damp.

One that is correctly sized with properly designed ductwork

Any that are properly sized, installed and set-up to run with in the manufactures specifications.
Anything else, all bets are off!!
Don Mccarter wrote:

questions... Google broke at your shack?