Howdy folks.

I've missed you guys. Sorry I've been absent for so long. I just got back from a tour of Europe and Asia. "HVAC Attack" is a runaway hit overseas. I just completed mixing a dance version of "Who Oh Why" with D.J. Sweet Milk for a UK release sometime this spring. Hope you are all well except for Paul. I hope he's finally took my advice and got some piano lessons and took an HVAC helper class over at the community college.

Shalom, Pop

Get it today. HVAC Attack at

User comments: "The most important singer songwriter since Jerry Jeff Walker" "Finaly an artist producing music the whole family can rock to" "Look out Justin here comes the new kid on the block" "He makes Yngwie look like a little bitch. What an album!" "Finally someone puts the dry bulb/wet bulb relationship to music.

God Bless PopSickleCell

Reply to
Pop Sickle Cell

Bubba

:-) ))

Reply to
geoman

Bubba posted for all of us...

I thought he was bouncing off the skylight but it musta broke and look out...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Hey Pop: Any truth to that Holocaust rumor going around?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives