Howdy folks.

I've missed you guys. Sorry I've been absent for so long. I just got back from a tour of Europe and Asia. "HVAC Attack" is a runaway hit overseas. I just completed mixing a dance version of "Who Oh Why" with D.J. Sweet Milk for a UK release sometime this spring. Hope you are all well except for Paul. I hope he's finally took my advice and got some piano lessons and took an HVAC helper class over at the community college.
Shalom, Pop
Get it today. HVAC Attack at www.mp3.com User comments: "The most important singer songwriter since Jerry Jeff Walker" "Finaly an artist producing music the whole family can rock to" "Look out Justin here comes the new kid on the block" "He makes Yngwie look like a little bitch. What an album!" "Finally someone puts the dry bulb/wet bulb relationship to music.
God Bless PopSickleCell
Pop, Im sorry to say (ok, really Im not) .........Not a single person missed you. It was like you were never even here. You should have stayed longer. Please go back soon. Bubba
On 14 Dec 2006 12:07:40 -0800, "Pop Sickle Cell"

:-) ))
Bubba posted for all of us...

I thought he was bouncing off the skylight but it musta broke and look out...

Hey Pop: Any truth to that Holocaust rumor going around?