How to install an overhead shop furnace in my garage

Hi there:

I just purchased a somewhat used Reznor overhead furnace for my garage. I would like to find out 1) what's the best way to determine if the thing is entirely OK to operate and 2) the best way to hang it. I have the wiring and the chimney already installed but I'm not entirely stupid.. I will get a pro to hook up the gas :)

I'd just like it to be up know it's running running before I go further.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
balloonpilot

Go and do a search online for the installation and maintenance manuals, they should be in PDF files somewhere. Follow the directions after that. Most Reznors are fairly simple pieces and are easy to set up properly, but you need the install manual regardless.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

1) Toss it in the scrap heap and buy a new one 2) Hang it according to the installation instructions included with the new unit. Why would you do everything and then "hire a pro to hook up the gas?" Bubba
Reply to
Bubba

Search Google for "Trent Reznor" and make sure you really want that in your garage...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

You have an overhead shop in your garage??

Reply to
Noon-Air

balloonpilot posted for all of us...

Somewhat used? Huh