how to base superheat

Page 2 of 3

Well of course........Wait. Huh?

150 degrees superheat Lol

Yep Low temp work.
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

Tony wrote:

""superheats can vary from 5 to 150 degrees ""
Really? Isn't 150 F a little high? [Let me see, maximum discharge temperature & compression ratio comes to mind.]
BTW: on TXV sub-cooling *is* the correct charge method.
--
Zyp

http://www.refrigerants.dupont.com/Suva/en_US/pdf/h65923.pdf
How many methods are there?
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

Two
The correct way and the incorrect way. :-)

Wrong. You have the correct way, the incorrect way and the stormy/turtle/tony way.
number 2 orfice wrote:

ROFL
--
Zyp

O really Mr. Kjpro what would you tell customer when you get to the job and Evaporator temperature is above 200 degree and up to 400 degree intermittently it must remain running at that temperature, are you going to tell customer "Sorry" this unit is not design properly, or it is out of refrigerant are TXV is no good, are it is wrong refrigerant, are last but not least superheat is wrong hey that's it, that is it what's wrong here. you see I am "Pro" I know what's wrong here. you dumb ass because you never work beyond milk cooler don't criticize other unless you work on multitude of different equipment. And you made statement "correct way" now tell us what is correct way because any donkey can make statement this is you chance tell us what is correct way otherwise keep you mouth shot for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Fuckhead, this is a HVAC newsgroup. What don't you understand about that?
If you want me to answer one of your questions, first you must type it so that it's comprehensible.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

""and Evaporator temperature is above 200 degree and up to 400 degree intermittently it must remain running at''
Turn off the furance?
--
Zyp

" Hey Fuckhead " If you don't understand it don't respond on it That is why it is called " HVAC newsgroup "

so
If you'd quit posting shit that's so far off track it isn't funny, I wouldn't respond. However, as long as you feel the need to post crap, I'll feel the need to point it out as such. So, in the meantime, Fuck off.

Their you go again screw ball how can you tell that I am off the track when you claim that you don't understand it You know my friend when God created all things that we know about and then he created what we leave in bathroom in morning only then he created you dumbo A PROFESSIONAL SHITHEAD

about
it
Then please explain the 150 degrees of superheat on a HVAC system. You're so far off track it isn't even funny. Are you Stormy brother, or father?

what is there to explain equipment is running at 180 degree and if I need to maintain 95% RH evaporator might need to be as close as couple degree lower then actual temperature yes I know that's impossible, no nothing is impossible

otherwise
type
need
HVAC, retard. I got it, lets cool a house down with a 180 degree evap... You are so clueless it ain't even funny.

For short period I was thinking may be you have some knowledge in refrigeration, well I am sorry my mistake ( KILL FILE) TONY

understand
Killfile me... LOL
Can't stand the heat get out of the Kitchen. I will continue to point out your crap posts, as you post them.
BTW, this is still alt.hvac
Moron
LMAO

understand
Killfile the ones that point out your lies. LMAO
On Aug 25, 11:07 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, I have done A/C systems for 24 years and can tell you that thru all the math every tech I saw as an apprentice used their hand to feel the side of a semi-hermetic compressor's motor housing to feel that the metal was cool until the end of the motor housing. The suction line entering at the end of the motor, as refrigerant travels accross the motor , any liquid flashes off cooling the windings until the compressor cases start. at that point the cases should be warm to the touch indicating that all liquid has flashed off and we all know what liquid in a compressor can do. After the math this is the final test for the correct superheat on a semi-hermetic compressor. Hermetic compressors should be slightly cool when you touch the top. A/C Dale