How many pounds of freezon stuff

I've got a window AC in my trailer. It's not cooling any more. Going to call the guy one of these days. I want to be sure he's not a hack. How many pounds of freezon should I tell him it needs?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've got a window AC in my trailer. It's not cooling any more. Going to call the guy one of these days. I want to be sure he's not a hack. How many pounds of freezon should I tell him it needs?

-- Well Chris it depend at what temperature freezon was frozen at

10 degree. F or -40 degree F. . Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus .
. .
Reply to
Tony944

It should say on the container, right?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It should say on the container, right?

Perhaps you right it should say on container unless container got wet and ink melted way!

Reply to
Tony944

You sure it takes FreeZone? Some take Antifreeze

Reply to
dieselolds

You sure it takes FreeZone? Some take Antifreeze

Gee Veez" How come I did not think of that::::::::::

Reply to
Tony944