How many pounds of freezon stuff

I've got a window AC in my trailer. It's not cooling any more. Going to call the guy one of these days. I want to be sure he's not a hack. How many pounds of freezon should I tell him it needs?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got a window AC in my trailer. It's not cooling any more. Going to call the guy one of these days. I want to be sure he's not a hack. How many pounds of freezon should I tell him it needs?
-- Well Chris it depend at what temperature freezon was frozen at 10 degree. F or -40 degree F. . Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . www.lds.org . .
On 7/6/2016 9:09 PM, Tony944 wrote:

It should say on the container, right?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

It should say on the container, right?
Perhaps you right it should say on container unless container got wet and ink melted way!
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 1:48:25 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You sure it takes FreeZone? Some take Antifreeze
wrote in message
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 1:48:25 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You sure it takes FreeZone? Some take Antifreeze
Gee Veez" How come I did not think of that::::::::::