How fast to vaporize

How fast does a plane made of aluminum have to travel into a building to vaporaize?
How about 11,847 MPH or Mach 15.4
Hmmm, I wonder what happened to all the pieces at the Pentagon?
http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page ‘1&subpage1=vaporized_plane_theories
Add pictures here
βœ–
Sorry, this was suppose to be under "Ill be gone for a week" post with the other replies I made there.
Rich

Add pictures here
βœ–
Who cares.... and why was this posted here??

Add pictures here
βœ–

Ever been on the site of a plane crash? I have. very small pieces left over. Now, take a plane loaded with fuel, crash it into a building , which only adds to the fuel load, unlike a plane that crashes into a field (dirt doesn't burn). Have that same building colapse onto it.
--
Respectfully, Bob

Add pictures here
βœ–

My home was real close to the crash of a jet in Cerritos California maybe 20+ years ago. Where the jet crashed there there was nothing. No jet, houses, or even dirt! Just a crater the size of 4 lots that was 10' deep. The force of the impact sent everything over a quarter mile away before it came raining down on other houses.
BTW: The 911 jet's only had to knock the fire protection (grey stuff) off enough of the buildings steel structure to let the heat/fire/jet fuel to cause one floor to fail.
Dan
Add pictures here
βœ–

Uh ohhhh.....I smell a conspiracy here! That was no jet, buddy. That was a UFO! Them gall darned feds musta rushed in there and took away them alien bodies! AND...I'll bet the "prezeedent" of the united states of amurica was in on the whole thing too!! Quickly now! To the underground fall-out shelters! Our guvernment is tryin' to kill us! :-)
--
Respectfully, Bob

Add pictures here
βœ–