how far to cost-effectively pump air?

Now let us suppose that we have a free source of rotating-shaft power in location A.
And let it be further posited that we need fresh-air ventilation at location B.
At which distance does it stop being most efficient, to setup a fan at location A, and just run a plenum?
Seek design equations and/or rules-of-thumb to help in decision making
dances_with snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

How are things in the Philippines?
Free power? You have a waterwheel set up? Too many factors. Cost of electric, cost of materials, how long you plan to be there. Can't see it from here.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

too many variables for a Mormon. i heard a rumor that the Presbyterians =can do= algebra. just a rumor?
Naah, we've got the complete, and restored math. But, now, Presby women can do algebra and calc, too. So, you know there's somthing going on.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus