how far to cost-effectively pump air?

Now let us suppose that we have a free source of rotating-shaft power in location A.

And let it be further posited that we need fresh-air ventilation at location B.

At which distance does it stop being most efficient, to setup a fan at location A, and just run a plenum?

Seek design equations and/or rules-of-thumb to help in decision making

Reply to
dances_with_barkadas

How are things in the Philippines?

Reply to
Don Ocean

Free power? You have a waterwheel set up? Too many factors. Cost of electric, cost of materials, how long you plan to be there. Can't see it from here.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

too many variables for a Mormon. i heard a rumor that the Presbyterians =3Dcan do=3D algebra. just a rumor?

Reply to
dances_with_barkadas

Naah, we've got the complete, and restored math. But, now, Presby women can do algebra and calc, too. So, you know there's somthing going on.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon