How do I find it?

I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for $ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can move to any state or town in the western USA.
I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly expensive houses in larger towns.
On Jan 24, 6:29 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

You can ask pj. Hes begging for money again and likely will rent you a room in his trailer.

Yeah - u picked the right newsgroup. Most of the regulars here live in trailers when they are not either sleeping out on the street or picked up by the cops..

7344sf and the parcel is just slightly under 8 acres.
Now blow me.

"Jeffrey Lebowski" wrote:

Sam the best way to make this troll disapear is put him in yur kill file and ignore him.

Agreed.

Excellent - i can't wait cuz then when all the hot air bags have me in their kill file, I can ask questions without having to wade through all the useless responses... So, please if you are one of those whose communication skill are limited to 4-letter words, then please, please, please add me to your kill file...
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net writes:

Yeah -- there is this mental case named Tekkie (if I recall he is one of you hvac guys :) whom I put in a kill file maybe a year ago and I think it drove him crazy. Some friends of mine told me that he still responds to some of my posts -- so the guy must be really stupid to waste his time not knowing that he is in a kill file...

Ya right...your friends are keeping tabs on who's in your kill-file, and are monitoring who responds to your posts!! If bullshit was brass, you'd be a marching band! Like I said B4, you are a special brand of stupid.
--
Respectfully, Bob

Swampland?

You could have found what you are looking for about 10 years ago, but now your going to be just a tad shy. Even here in rural south Mississippi, land is going for $8,000/acre and up....if you want a dwelling on it, unless its in the projects, entry level is up around $80K-$100K
On 24 Jan 2007 15:29:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

I have a small cabin in Alma Colorado for sale cheap. Do you drink?
Here's a link.
http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/co/alma.html
And don't forget this one.
http://www.westword.com/Issues/2001-01-11/news/feature.html
On 27 Jan., 13:13, Da Cable Guy wrote:

No, I don't. Is that a requirement to buy real estate in Colorado?

Great music, makes me wanna dance.

Crazy place, that Colorado.