honeywell rth7000 series trouble

-------------------------------------

Hello, I am installing a rth7000 honeywell. my existing wires are C, G, Y, R, E, W1, W2, and O. according to the install guide i am to call a contractor if i have Y, W1, and W2 wires. What can I do? thank you.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 25989 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
hops7069

Call A contractor. Yellow pages should work!

Reply to
Dave + Gloria

Ummm, Geee, Lemme think?........................ How about you just Punt? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Thanks so much for sharing !!!

Why you teasing bitch....I dunno you but now the suspense is REALLY killing me....how about if I go then first okay ?

After seven or eight beers and say a maybe couple two or three straight shots--I can actually hop around in circles using only one foot while simultaniously flapping my arms and all the while clucking like a chicken.

You're perfectly welcome..and so now it's your turn again...

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

White smoke means its a go and black smoke means your screwed.

Reply to
Don Ocean

the really scarey part is that the OP actually *read* the instructions

Reply to
Noon-Air

Structions, We Don't Need No STINKING Structions!

or

You can do anything you want at Alice's Restaurant

geothermaljones

Reply to
geothermaljones