Honeywell "round" thermostat schematic

Anyone know where I can find a functional schematic for one of the old mercury-switch Honeywell "round" thermostats ?
THanks !

yeah! try Johnson Controls, they just bought honeywell !!
http://www.johnsoncontrols.com /
I found the schematica on the Honewell web site. http://tinyurl.com/nq79a
Or, if you've been following the group for the last day, I may be throwing a bottle of exploding beer at you.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

And if you've been following along from long ago you'll know that one day someone may bash your head in with a rock, Stormy. Bubba

I checked and all I got is schematics for the square ones. Sorry.
Conrad Rehill wrote:

http://customer.honeywell.com/Techlit/pdf/60-0000s/60-2222.pdf