Your a geek bobby!

I could care less what you say :)

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

That's right KY! Just keep taking it in the ass, we all know how much you like it....well bob does anyway.

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

DANgER (danger Your a geek bobby!

Which is like saying " I care, so I could care less with some effort", which tells the true story, that being you hang on my words, and Bubba's, and others in here. It's your only source of hvac info. You need us. We, however, can do quite well without your hack methods. Go to a trade school. Learn to read a schematic (after you learn to speak English). Ask your instructor questions like "Why won't a jumpered relay work when it's fried?"..or maybe "Why shouldn't I jumper safety switches?" You'll be doing us and your boss' customers a favour! Good Luck!!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

umm yeah, your still a nerd!

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

"DANgER" umm yeah, your still a nerd!

And you're still a SCUMBAG!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

"DANgER" I love abusing insurance companies...

Actually - it does make you a criminal. Most of us here contribute to some sort of retirement / superannuation scheme and those of us with parents still living rely on these schemes to support them. These schemes tend to invest and rely upon the insurance institutions to provide the bulk of their income. So anyone who falsifies their insurance claim has just stolen from me, my folks and everyone I care about. I&#39;d like to see anyone who makes or advises about making false claims stripped of their assets (&#39;cause they&#39;ve probably gotten away with it before) and have their tax audited for the rest of their natural. As scumbag has indicated - he cheats on his taxes > so again he&#39;s stealing from his fellows and community. While I&#39;m sure that we all try to minimise our taxation, this should be done openly and usually by contributing in other ways back to our communities. We should actually welcome our taxes as this means we&#39;re earning a nice amount.

Reply to
New Directions In Building Ser

thanks for the advice bob. .. if a guy put the water heater in himself he could probably take it out and exchange it at home depot, thats what i would do. i never buy any appliance with a circuitboard unless i have no choice. i get 40 gallon gas or electric water heaters from my local ace hardware made by rheem for 149.00. no circuit board . they only have a 2 year warranty but id rather buy one i know how to fix ,and they just give me another heater or parts if i have a problem under warranty.i have rental properties. the rheems last about 10-15 years. im slow but can put one in in about 4 hours. .............. about ge products. the ge plant is in my town, so when i was a kid i bought a ge washer and dryer. they both wouldnt work right off the bat.a guy came and fixed them,but that left a bad taste in my mouth, so i went with whirlpool after that .lucas

ds549

and i allways considered the 30 million canadians to be our brothers and allies.... i may have to rethink that. lucas

ds549

Priced one lately?

Reply to
<kjpro

Obviously not. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote

No need to. I&#39;m Canadian. Both of our countries have their fair share of incompetent politicians. Hate the leaders, not the people.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

I missed this one, but bears repeating.

Reply to