Homeowners be advised

Page 2 of 2
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

And you're still a SCUMBAG!!!

"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

Just more facts to backup that your a COMPLETE SCUMBAG.
That's right KY! Just keep taking it in the ass, we all know how much you like it....well bob does anyway.
HAHA
-Canadian Heat
I love abusing insurance companies...
Doesn't make me a bad person, makes me a smart one ;)
-Canadian Heat
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

Most of us here contribute to some sort of retirement / superannuation scheme and those of us with parents still living rely on these schemes to support them. These schemes tend to invest and rely upon the insurance institutions to provide the bulk of their income. So anyone who falsifies their insurance claim has just stolen from me, my folks and everyone I care about. I'd like to see anyone who makes or advises about making false claims stripped of their assets ('cause they've probably gotten away with it before) and have their tax audited for the rest of their natural. As scumbag has indicated - he cheats on his taxes > so again he's stealing from his fellows and community. While I'm sure that we all try to minimise our taxation, this should be done openly and usually by contributing in other ways back to our communities. We should actually welcome our taxes as this means we're earning a nice amount.
wrote in message

I missed this one, but bears repeating.

Why, cause they like to pay for things twice?
If it had been installed by a legit company, this warranty issue... wouldn't have been an issue!
thanks for the advice bob. .. if a guy put the water heater in himself he could probably take it out and exchange it at home depot, thats what i would do. i never buy any appliance with a circuitboard unless i have no choice. i get 40 gallon gas or electric water heaters from my local ace hardware made by rheem for 149.00. no circuit board . they only have a 2 year warranty but id rather buy one i know how to fix ,and they just give me another heater or parts if i have a problem under warranty.i have rental properties. the rheems last about 10-15 years. im slow but can put one in in about 4 hours. .............. about ge products. the ge plant is in my town, so when i was a kid i bought a ge washer and dryer. they both wouldnt work right off the bat.a guy came and fixed them,but that left a bad taste in my mouth, so i went with whirlpool after that .lucas

Priced one lately?

Obviously not. Bubba
and i allways considered the 30 million canadians to be our brothers and allies.... i may have to rethink that. lucas
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote

No need to. I'm Canadian. Both of our countries have their fair share of incompetent politicians. Hate the leaders, not the people.
--
Respectfully, Bob